donderdag 14 februari 2013

Love comes from the heart

Happy Valentine's day to all! 
For some of us an exciting day
whose heart beats with expectation 
for others a commercial day
or perhaps even an annoying day
Whatever may be...
 I wish you lot's of love
not only for today but a life
full with lovely moments
 enjoy every day
every moment
every smile
 In my house I searched for
lovely stuff
this is what I found.
 
And this is what I thought: 
Love comes from the heart.
Giving love gives you love.
Today we went to the funeral
of the beloved we lost last week.
The words we heard today
are about love and I'd like 
to share them with you:
Keep love and loyalty close to you
wear them like a jewel
and write them in your heart.    
This wooden sculpture 
is a souvenir from Bali.

Live the life you love.
Love the life you live. 
(Bob Marley)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten